Mallard Cove is searching for Pool Attendants! If you are interested please notify the rental office for details or Apply online at www.amurcon.com Careers Page!
$14 – Part-time
We are professional, supportive and inclusive.
Seasonal Lifeguard positions available for our Apartment Communities in Chesterfield
Apply online at www.amurcon.com Careers Page
Must be at least 16 years of age.
The ideal candidates for this position must have excellent customer service, water safety and first aid skills, and the ability to communicate clearly with our residents.
Essential Functions of this position include, but not limited to the following.
- Responsible to register Residents/Guest in and out from Pool Area
- Interacting and Monitor Residents and Guest throughout the pool area.
- Response to Emergency Situations.
- Responsible for Assessing & Log Water Conditions.
- Cleaning Pool Deck and Facilities (Clean Restrooms / Take out Trash)
- Report any Accidents, Unusual Circumstances or Maintenance Issues to Supervisor.
- Present Professional Appearance and Attitude.
- Have Lifeguard Training, First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Perform other Duties as assigned.
- Possess Reliable Transportation to and from Job Sites.
- Must be able to Pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Amurcon is a drug free company (including marijuana)